Sunday, February 21, 2010

Temple Saturday 02.20.10

Woke up way to early for a Saturday. Got dressed in tights (blah i hate them) and was on our way to Salt Lake City!! We got there about 10:00 a.m. Walked into the temple.. =) I love that feeling. The feeling of peace and knowing that everything I believe is true. Line was very very long, but it gave me the chance to ponder and talk with my heavenly father. Just to sit there and talk with nothing to worry about. I wish I could live in the temple. It's so amazing. We didn't get out till 1:30 but it was worth the time spent in the temple. After we got everyone back together we walked around the visitors center. The sisters gave us a special tour and we got to see a part i've never seen before. The sisters took us into the room where we sat and began to watch a video. It was eternal families. We went to all these different rooms and watched little parts of videos. It was truly amazing and I can't wait for the day that I can have an eternal family. =) The part that touched me the most was when they were in the babies room and they said what do we want to teach her about life. and they said "she is a daughter of god, we love her, and about eternal families. That is exactly what I want to teach my children. I hope that's what they'll always remember. After words I got to go home and see my family for a little while. I love seeing them. They are amazing and the best thing in my life.

Jordan. Jess. Shell. Dax.
We got home and went to the basketball game. We played the Shockers from Kansas. They were pretty good but in the end we won by more than ten!!! It was an awesome game and ended one of the best days ever! =)
Love truly,
jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment