Friday, April 1, 2011

Life Comes at you fast!!!

Life sure does come at you fast but when you look back you don't want any one part changed. =) I feel bad it's been so long since I've been on here but it seems i've missed placed a little word called time. I believe the last time I posted was when my "boyfriend" came home from his mission. Well here is our story for everyone to hear.




Once justin got home April 22nd he asked my dad for permission to date me which he was so nervous to do. =) On May 5th Justin surprised me and asked me to marry him for time and all eternity infront of the Logan temple. He asked me in sign language which was so adorable even though he said it wrong. ha but i couldn't ask for anything more. =)

Much planning began and spending every min possible with each other was a no brainer to everyone but a few. ha We decided to be married on August 12th, 2010. It was a never ending 3 1/2 months to us but it truly did go by fast. We had many fun times that summer leading up to our wedding day. We went to Fillmore, flour fights, mud fights, cuddling on the couch, and simply just holding his hand for the first time in 2 years was amazing. You never understand the how much you just miss the little things in life until they are taken from you. The little things he would say just to see you giggle or smile. It was simple I had the BEST FINANCE EVER!














Then came the best day of my life. AUGUST 12, 2010 we were sealed for time and all eternity in the most sacraed of all places. In the Salt Lake Temple. You have no ideas and the emotions and feelings running through me as Justin helped me knee down on the alter and then hold his hand and be sealed for time and all eternity. I had finally recieved the one thing I had ever wanted in life. To have found my prince charming and be married

to him in the same place my parents were. They have found so much happiness in there life it was bound to be the same for me. I truly do love my husband and can't go one day without being with him. He is my every breath. I love you Justin.





We have now spent seven glorious months together as a married couple and I still get the butterflies when he does cute things and he still makes me giggle when I see him, but one thing has changed.....We are having a BABY! ha it was a surprise but we couldn't ask for anything better. Our cute little baby boy will be due on July 10th. He is already so big. At our last appointment which was 2 weeks ago he weighed 2lbs. We can't wait to meet our little angel Karston Dean Hull. I don't have a good pic of him on my computer so i'll put one up of him soon.


Well that is our life in a nut shell for the past year. ha So many stories to share but don't wanna bore lives. ha It's so amazing to feel happy and that my life is the way I've always wanted it to be. Everyone deserves happiness and it took me a long time to realize that didn't exclude me. To all my friends and family we love you and thank you for you support. Till next time WORD.

1 comment: