Thursday, August 12, 2010

aug. 12 2010

Well it's been a very long time since I have visited here my friends. With all the crazyness in my life I finally found time the day of my wedding. ha people always told me i would sleep fine the morning of my wedding! psht don't let them lie to you. i'm wide awake sitting her watching every second slow tick by like it's the end of the world. I CAN'T BELIEVE JUSTIN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED! ha i'm sitting in my bed with my bestie friend chirelle and we are just talking. I think she is more nervous for me then I am myself. ahaha i love her. she makes me calm down which is good cause I have been maybe just a little bridzilllllllla to my family. sorry mom. today is the day that I will marry my best friend for eternity. He's my prnce, my rm, and my fatty tubby cakes. what more could i ask for. time to get up and start getting ready. goodbye jessica kay ashby hello jessica kay HULL!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this! i was soo laying in bed with you when you wrote this! i can't believe you're married! freak, that FLEW by. I swear it was just last week that justin came home from his mission. crazy! i'm so grateful that i got to share your special day with you! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete